This Saturday — on the eve of Palm Sunday — the Marionettes’ three choirs (adult, youth, and children) sing for hope, for healing, and to raise funds for the ongoing restoration of the historic Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception.
Hosted by His Grace, Archbishop Joseph Harris, “Heal Our Land” promises an evening of musical upliftment, featuring a wide-ranging repertoire of beautiful music that will make your spirit soar — including the cherished Fauré “Requiem”.
“Heal Our Land” takes place — for one evening only — at the Cathedral on Saturday 8th April at 6:30pm. Secured parking and security will be provided.
• The Office of the Chancery, Archbishop’s House, 27 Maraval Road, POS
• The Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception, Independence Square, POS
• The Dominican Bookstore, St. Finbar’s Church Grounds, Westmoorings
• St. Anthony’s Parish, Petit Valley
• Church of the Assumption, Long Circular Road, Maraval
• Our Lady of Perpetual Help, San Fernando
• Santa Rosa de Lima Parish, Woodford Street, Arima
• Our Lady of Fatima, Curepe
• St. Ann’s R.C. Church, St. Ann’s
• St. Charles R.C. Church, Tunapuna.
For more, call 622-2691, or visit https://www.facebook.com/appealtnt/videos/1546931702034002/