We’re exactly one month away from I Dream a World
on November 7, 2017 in
Soca parang jam session at “Sing Alleluia” (2016)
The Marionettes’ adult, youth, and children‘s choirs are back this December 7–10 with I Dream A World — and the first ticket orders started coming through in early September!
Tickets start at just $150, and orders have been pouring since early September — pre-reserve your tickets today here!
- OPENING NIGHT SPECIAL (Thur 7th, 7:30pm) — all seats $150 (open seating)
- TGIF SPECIAL (Fri 8th, 7:30pm) — all seats $200 (or $250 to reserve)
- SAT 9th (7:30pm) & SUN 10th (5:00pm) — $200 (open) | $250 (reserved) | $300 (premium reserved)
Discounts (Saturday & Sunday shows only)
- Seniors (60+), students, under 18s, and Patrons of Queen’s Hall all get $25 off!
- Early birds also get $25 off tickets bought by Sat 2nd December
- Proof of age, student status, and/or POQH membership required, as applicable.
Tickets will be available:
- from members
- at the Living Water Book Shop (Frederick Street, Port of Spain: 625-6730)
- at the Queen’s Hall Box Office (624-1284, 10am–5:30pm) from Monday 27th November.
For more information, contact us at [email protected]com and 790-1751 (9am–6pm, Monday–Saturday).
About I Dream a World
For over 50 years, faithful patrons have proclaimed: “Christmas begins with the Marionettes”! As has become a cherished Christmas tradition in Trinidad, the BP Marionettes’ adult, Youth and Children’s choirs return to Queen’s Hall in December with their eagerly anticipated holiday concert to ring in the festive season!
Faithful audiences can look forward to the choirs weaving the Yuletide through an uplifting, fun-filled programme of spirituals, gospel, musicals, classical, and popular local and international Christmas favourites. And fans of Jacqueline Johnson, Hermina Charles, Gillian Seecharan-Nancoo, Annalise Emmanuel, Dominique Akal, and Aysiah McEachnie-Assing will certainly not be disappointed.
In a time when our country and the world are in dire need of peace, joy, and hope, the Marionettes — under the batons of Gretta Taylor (Hummingbird Medal Gold) and Dr Roger Henry — seek to usher in a spirit of love, community, and festivity with I Dream A World.
Make sure to sign up for our free e-newsletter and follow us on Facebook page and Instagram for all the latest!
Hurricane recovery efforts
Part proceeds go to the Living Water Community’s hurricane relief efforts in Dominica and Barbuda, as well as their local outreach efforts; and part proceeds go to the Marionettes Property Fund.
The series is proudly sponsored by Flow, CNMG (Sweet 100.1FM, TalkCity 91.1FM, and CTV), and by the Marionettes’ title sponsor since 1972, bpTT.