You asked, we answered! Due to the overwhelming number of requests from students and people who would like to see both our outstanding casts of Carmen (sung in English), we are offering a discount for both groups! Both can get $75 OFF reserved seats, and $50 OFF open plan seats! Read on to see how.
- If you already have your tickets to see one cast, simply present your ticket (or ticket stub, after the performance) to the Box Office to receive your discount. NB: For telephone or email bookings, proof of existing tickets will be required at the time of ticket collection.
- If you haven’t yet bought your tickets but would like to see both casts, simply indicate this to the Box Office at the time of purchase, or to the Marionettes when making telephone or email bookings (see contact details below).
- The discount is available to any student with a valid student ID or proof of being under 18 years of age
- Simply indicate your student status to the Box Office at the time of purchase, or to the Marionettes when making telephone or email bookings (see contact details below). Quote discount code “Student” for online bookings
- NB: For online, telephone or email bookings, proof of student status (passport, national ID, or driver’s licence) will be required at the time of ticket collection.
Get Your Tickets Today!
If you haven’t already, you can get them:
- Online at EventBrite (NB: open plan tickets only)
- Queen’s Hall Box Office, 12pm-6pm daily. Tel: (868) 624-1284
- The Marionettes: firstname.lastname@example.org or call (868) 790-1751